The Bike Walk Ambassador Program provides education and outreach to places of work, schools, higher education institutions, and neighborhoods. We provide services to encourage people to bike more, walk more, and drive less. [Menu of Services]
The Ambassador Program serves the
City of Minneapolis geographic area, and works out of the Minneapolis Public Works Department.
Learn more about our great programs and get involved. Set-up an event where you are invested and get free programming and services from the Bike Walk Ambassador program.
Call 612.333.3410 or click on Request an Ambassador to learn more about our programs or to get involved.
- Wed, 05/22/2013 - 2:34pmTwin City Street Musicians #11
- Tue, 05/21/2013 - 12:24pmToday on Streets.mn: Comparing SABR to Critical Urbanism
- Mon, 05/20/2013 - 11:12am7 Reasons Conservatives Should Embrace Bikes
- Fri, 05/17/2013 - 11:41amSo, You're Addicted to GeoGuessr...
- Thu, 05/16/2013 - 1:21pmReading the Highland Villager #84 (60th Anniversary Edition)