Adult Bicycling Series - Minneapolis Bike Walk Ambassadors
Neighborhood Bicycle Tours
Do you want to get out and ride, but don't feel comfortable sharing the road with cars?
This class will teach you about finding a route, planning trips, and riding safely and comfortably with traffic. We will ride some of Minneapolis' great bikeways and make stops at bike-friendly businesses.
All rides are easy-paced and led by bicycle instructors.
Please bring bike lights if you are attending a 6pm class.
News & Events
- Thu, 08/07/2014 - 2:56pmOpen Minded on Open Data
- Wed, 08/06/2014 - 11:58amSigns of the Times #91
- Wed, 08/06/2014 - 11:44amSIdewalk Poetry #41: Running in the Muddy Twilight
- Tue, 08/05/2014 - 2:54pmJefferson Bike Boulevard Illustrates Frustrating Pace of Change
- Mon, 08/04/2014 - 12:06pmMPR Decoder: Green Line Signal Timing