Adult Bicycling Series - Minneapolis Bike Walk Ambassadors
Neighborhood Bicycle Tours
Do you want to get out and ride, but don't feel comfortable sharing the road with cars?
This class will teach you about finding a route, planning trips, and riding safely and comfortably with traffic. We will ride some of Minneapolis' great bikeways and make stops at bike-friendly businesses.
All rides are easy-paced and led by bicycle instructors.
Please bring bike lights if you are attending a 6pm class.
News & Events
- 6 hours 56 min agoA Field Guide to Bus Shelters
- Mon, 10/20/2014 - 11:06amThe Silent Sanity of Freeway Free Pockets
- Fri, 10/17/2014 - 3:24pm*** Sidewalk Weekend! ***
- Thu, 10/16/2014 - 12:28pmReading the Highland Villager #116
- Thu, 10/16/2014 - 11:11amTCSidewalks Live!: Saint Paul Almanac Reading at Trotters Café Tonight!