Adult Bicycling Series - Minneapolis Bike Walk Ambassadors
Neighborhood Bicycle Tours
Do you want to get out and ride, but you don't feel comfortable sharing the road with cars?
This class will teach you about finding a route, planning trips and riding safely and comfortably with traffic. We will ride some of Minneapolis' great bikeways and make stops at bike-friendly businesses. All rides are easy-paced and led by bicycle instructors. Please bring bike lights if you are attending a 6pm class.
News & Events
- Thu, 10/30/2014 - 9:49amDero Dream Bike Room Contest: BikeTexas and Green Building Alliance are Both Winners
- Thu, 10/30/2014 - 9:36amReading the Highland Villager #117
- Wed, 10/29/2014 - 10:08amExamples of Skyline Views vs. Axial Views
- Thu, 10/23/2014 - 10:13amThe Vikings Stadium / Star Wars Metaphor
- Wed, 10/22/2014 - 9:55amSigns of the Times #95