Adult Bicycling Series - Minneapolis Bike Walk Ambassadors
Neighborhood Bicycle Tours
Do you want to get out and ride, but you don't feel comfortable sharing the road with cars?
This class will teach you about finding a route, planning trips and riding safely and comfortably with traffic. We will ride some of Minneapolis' great bikeways and make stops at bike-friendly businesses. All rides are easy-paced and led by bicycle instructors. Please bring bike lights if you are attending a 6pm class.
News & Events
- Wed, 07/20/2016 - 10:41amSidewalk Poetry #54: Waiting for a Cyclo in the Hood
- Tue, 07/19/2016 - 2:27pmSigns of the Times #118
- Mon, 07/18/2016 - 2:11pmTalking about Saint Anthony Policing and Housing on KFAI
- Fri, 07/15/2016 - 11:31amIs It OK to Protest on a Freeway?
- Thu, 07/14/2016 - 5:12pmReading the Highland Villager #159