Adult Bicycling Series - Minneapolis Bike Walk Ambassadors
Neighborhood Bicycle Tours
Do you want to get out and ride, but you don't feel comfortable sharing the road with cars?
This class will teach you about finding a route, planning trips and riding safely and comfortably with traffic. We will ride some of Minneapolis' great bikeways and make stops at bike-friendly businesses. All rides are easy-paced and led by bicycle instructors.
Meet at Main St NE & 5th Ave NE
This is an official Bike. Walk. Move. event. Visit bikewalkmove.org for more information.
News & Events
- Wed, 05/22/2013 - 2:34pmTwin City Street Musicians #11
- Tue, 05/21/2013 - 12:24pmToday on Streets.mn: Comparing SABR to Critical Urbanism
- Mon, 05/20/2013 - 11:12am7 Reasons Conservatives Should Embrace Bikes
- Fri, 05/17/2013 - 11:41amSo, You're Addicted to GeoGuessr...
- Thu, 05/16/2013 - 1:21pmReading the Highland Villager #84 (60th Anniversary Edition)