National Open Streets Training in Minneapolis
For the past few years, the Open Streets Project has helped local leaders and advocates temporarily open their streets to people to promote healthy living and active transportation. This interactive training will discuss the key elements of successful Open Streets, and will overlap with Open Streets Minneapolis on Sunday, August 11, allowing participants to observe Open Streets and learn from the expertise of local organizers. The training will be facilitated by experts from the Open Streets Project and will also feature examples by organizers from Minneapolis, Fargo, St. Louis, and New York.
News & Events
- 7 hours 58 min agoTwin City Pumpkins #3
- Thu, 10/30/2014 - 9:49amDero Dream Bike Room Contest: BikeTexas and Green Building Alliance are Both Winners
- Thu, 10/30/2014 - 9:36amReading the Highland Villager #117
- Wed, 10/29/2014 - 10:08amExamples of Skyline Views vs. Axial Views
- Thu, 10/23/2014 - 10:13amThe Vikings Stadium / Star Wars Metaphor