National Open Streets Training in Minneapolis
For the past few years, the Open Streets Project has helped local leaders and advocates temporarily open their streets to people to promote healthy living and active transportation. This interactive training will discuss the key elements of successful Open Streets, and will overlap with Open Streets Minneapolis on Sunday, August 11, allowing participants to observe Open Streets and learn from the expertise of local organizers. The training will be facilitated by experts from the Open Streets Project and will also feature examples by organizers from Minneapolis, Fargo, St. Louis, and New York.
News & Events
- Tue, 07/26/2016 - 12:34pmReading the Highland Villager #160
- Mon, 07/25/2016 - 1:38pmEnd of the Line for The Terminal Bar's Flem Shows how Dives Are Precious
- Mon, 07/25/2016 - 11:34amNew and Improved Twin City Sidewalks Store
- Wed, 07/20/2016 - 10:41amSidewalk Poetry #54: Waiting for a Cyclo in the Hood
- Tue, 07/19/2016 - 2:27pmSigns of the Times #118