National Open Streets Training in Minneapolis
For the past few years, the Open Streets Project has helped local leaders and advocates temporarily open their streets to people to promote healthy living and active transportation. This interactive training will discuss the key elements of successful Open Streets, and will overlap with Open Streets Minneapolis on Sunday, August 11, allowing participants to observe Open Streets and learn from the expertise of local organizers. The training will be facilitated by experts from the Open Streets Project and will also feature examples by organizers from Minneapolis, Fargo, St. Louis, and New York.
News & Events
- Mon, 09/29/2014 - 12:39pmPeople Sitting on Things that Aren't Chairs #1
- Mon, 09/29/2014 - 11:42amThe Sidewalk Show #2: History and Culture from KFAI's Fresh Air Community Voices
- Fri, 09/26/2014 - 2:08pm*** Sidewalk Weekend! ***
- Tue, 09/23/2014 - 9:51amReading the Highland Villager #114
- Mon, 09/22/2014 - 12:07pmThe Case for the Saint Paul Flag