National Open Streets Training in Minneapolis
For the past few years, the Open Streets Project has helped local leaders and advocates temporarily open their streets to people to promote healthy living and active transportation. This interactive training will discuss the key elements of successful Open Streets, and will overlap with Open Streets Minneapolis on Sunday, August 11, allowing participants to observe Open Streets and learn from the expertise of local organizers. The training will be facilitated by experts from the Open Streets Project and will also feature examples by organizers from Minneapolis, Fargo, St. Louis, and New York.
News & Events
- Fri, 04/17/2015 - 11:14amGOP War on Cities Begins and Ends with Hypocrisy
- Fri, 04/10/2015 - 2:00pm*** Sidewalk Weekend! ***
- Fri, 04/10/2015 - 11:18amDero Designs its First Steel Bike Locker for Secure Bike Parking
- Tue, 04/07/2015 - 3:11pmReading the Highland Villager #128
- Thu, 04/02/2015 - 2:35pmLittle Free Library Neighborhood Quiz