National Open Streets Training in Minneapolis
For the past few years, the Open Streets Project has helped local leaders and advocates temporarily open their streets to people to promote healthy living and active transportation. This interactive training will discuss the key elements of successful Open Streets, and will overlap with Open Streets Minneapolis on Sunday, August 11, allowing participants to observe Open Streets and learn from the expertise of local organizers. The training will be facilitated by experts from the Open Streets Project and will also feature examples by organizers from Minneapolis, Fargo, St. Louis, and New York.
News & Events
- Wed, 12/04/2013 - 5:54pmDecember Panhandling Post
- Wed, 12/04/2013 - 5:35pmTC Sidewalks Tour: The Last Holidazzle from the Minneapolis Skyways
- Tue, 12/03/2013 - 12:47pmSidewalk of the Week: 7th Avenue East, North Saint Paul
- Mon, 12/02/2013 - 8:42amTwin City Shop Windows #7
- Mon, 12/02/2013 - 8:34amTwin City Message Board #8