National Open Streets Training in Minneapolis
For the past few years, the Open Streets Project has helped local leaders and advocates temporarily open their streets to people to promote healthy living and active transportation. This interactive training will discuss the key elements of successful Open Streets, and will overlap with Open Streets Minneapolis on Sunday, August 11, allowing participants to observe Open Streets and learn from the expertise of local organizers. The training will be facilitated by experts from the Open Streets Project and will also feature examples by organizers from Minneapolis, Fargo, St. Louis, and New York.
News & Events
- Thu, 03/10/2016 - 8:00amReading the Highland Villager #150
- Tue, 03/08/2016 - 12:46pmTwin City Dog Poo Signs #3
- Tue, 03/08/2016 - 12:39pmTwin City Doorways #20
- Mon, 03/07/2016 - 1:23pmMister Rogers the anti-NIMBY
- Fri, 03/04/2016 - 12:27pmTC Sidewalks Live! Noteworthy Dive Bars of Payne and Arcade Walking Tour