Pedestrian & Bicycle Safety Seminar
Peter Flucke of We Bike, etc. will be teaching a free two-day course for those officers that want to go further in their pedestrian and bicycle safety training.
In this seminar officers will learn about:
- the What, Where, When, How, Who & Why of walking and bicycling
- components of the Highway Safety Triangle
- pedestrian and bicycle environment audits
- how pedestrian & bicycle crashes happen
- pedestrian & bicycle laws
- crash investigating & reporting
- potential law enforcement partners
- and more.
This course is appropriate for all law enforcement officers, however, select officers (e.g., bike patrol, school liaison, FTO, training, neighborhood, shift commanders) will find it particularly useful.
18 - 19 or May 3 - 4
Time: 08:00 - 16:15
Place: MnDOT Central Office, Transportation Bldg
395 John Ireland Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155
Registration: Send an e-mail to email@example.com with participant names, departments, E-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Deadline: April 18, 2012
News & Events
- Fri, 01/23/2015 - 2:53pm*** Sidewalk Weekend! **
- Thu, 01/22/2015 - 1:53pmReading the Highland Villager #123
- Wed, 01/21/2015 - 12:05pmSigns of the Times #99
- Tue, 01/20/2015 - 1:50pmDero Job Posting: Inside Sales Rep
- Tue, 01/20/2015 - 10:09amThe 7 Highly Effective Habits of Not Driving All The Time