Pedestrian & Bicycle Safety Seminar
Peter Flucke of We Bike, etc. will be teaching a free two-day course for those officers that want to go further in their pedestrian and bicycle safety training.
In this seminar officers will learn about:
- the What, Where, When, How, Who & Why of walking and bicycling
- components of the Highway Safety Triangle
- pedestrian and bicycle environment audits
- how pedestrian & bicycle crashes happen
- pedestrian & bicycle laws
- crash investigating & reporting
- potential law enforcement partners
- and more.
This course is appropriate for all law enforcement officers, however, select officers (e.g., bike patrol, school liaison, FTO, training, neighborhood, shift commanders) will find it particularly useful.
18 - 19 or May 3 - 4
Time: 08:00 - 16:15
Place: MnDOT Central Office, Transportation Bldg
395 John Ireland Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155
Registration: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with participant names, departments, E-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Deadline: April 18, 2012
News & Events
- Mon, 08/01/2016 - 3:16pmJob Posting: Sales Coordinator
- Fri, 07/29/2016 - 11:11amRanking the Saints Ushertainers
- Wed, 07/27/2016 - 3:15pmTwin City Doorways #26
- Tue, 07/26/2016 - 12:34pmReading the Highland Villager #160
- Mon, 07/25/2016 - 1:38pmEnd of the Line for The Terminal Bar's Flem Shows how Dives Are Precious