Pedestrian & Bicycle Safety Seminar
Peter Flucke of We Bike, etc. will be teaching a free two-day course for those officers that want to go further in their pedestrian and bicycle safety training.
In this seminar officers will learn about:
- the What, Where, When, How, Who & Why of walking and bicycling
- components of the Highway Safety Triangle
- pedestrian and bicycle environment audits
- how pedestrian & bicycle crashes happen
- pedestrian & bicycle laws
- crash investigating & reporting
- potential law enforcement partners
- and more.
This course is appropriate for all law enforcement officers, however, select officers (e.g., bike patrol, school liaison, FTO, training, neighborhood, shift commanders) will find it particularly useful.
18 - 19 or May 3 - 4
Time: 08:00 - 16:15
Place: MnDOT Central Office, Transportation Bldg
395 John Ireland Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155
Registration: Send an e-mail to email@example.com with participant names, departments, E-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Deadline: April 18, 2012
News & Events
- Thu, 12/12/2013 - 11:13amSigns of the Times #84
- Thu, 12/12/2013 - 10:59amTwin City Doorways #11
- Wed, 12/11/2013 - 4:11pmReading the Highland Villager #98
- Tue, 12/10/2013 - 8:40amThe Contiguity Spectrum
- Mon, 12/09/2013 - 11:19amFive Nice Things about the new Minneapolis Bike Map