Pedestrian & Bicycle Safety Seminar
Peter Flucke of We Bike, etc. will be teaching a free two-day course for those officers that want to go further in their pedestrian and bicycle safety training.
In this seminar officers will learn about:
- the What, Where, When, How, Who & Why of walking and bicycling
- components of the Highway Safety Triangle
- pedestrian and bicycle environment audits
- how pedestrian & bicycle crashes happen
- pedestrian & bicycle laws
- crash investigating & reporting
- potential law enforcement partners
- and more.
This course is appropriate for all law enforcement officers, however, select officers (e.g., bike patrol, school liaison, FTO, training, neighborhood, shift commanders) will find it particularly useful.
18 - 19 or May 3 - 4
Time: 08:00 - 16:15
Place: MnDOT Central Office, Transportation Bldg
395 John Ireland Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155
Registration: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with participant names, departments, E-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Deadline: April 18, 2012
News & Events
- 5 hours 34 min agoEnd of the Line for The Terminal Bar Shows how Dives are Precious
- 7 hours 38 min agoNew and Improved Twin City Sidewalks Store
- Wed, 07/20/2016 - 10:41amSidewalk Poetry #54: Waiting for a Cyclo in the Hood
- Tue, 07/19/2016 - 2:27pmSigns of the Times #118
- Mon, 07/18/2016 - 2:11pmTalking about Saint Anthony Policing and Housing on KFAI