Pedestrian & Bicycle Safety Seminar
Peter Flucke of We Bike, etc. will be teaching a free two-day course for those officers that want to go further in their pedestrian and bicycle safety training.
In this seminar officers will learn about:
- the What, Where, When, How, Who & Why of walking and bicycling
- components of the Highway Safety Triangle
- pedestrian and bicycle environment audits
- how pedestrian & bicycle crashes happen
- pedestrian & bicycle laws
- crash investigating & reporting
- potential law enforcement partners
- and more.
This course is appropriate for all law enforcement officers, however, select officers (e.g., bike patrol, school liaison, FTO, training, neighborhood, shift commanders) will find it particularly useful.
18 - 19 or May 3 - 4
Time: 08:00 - 16:15
Place: MnDOT Central Office, Transportation Bldg
395 John Ireland Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155
Registration: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with participant names, departments, E-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Deadline: April 18, 2012
News & Events
- Thu, 03/27/2014 - 1:27pmDero Dream Bike Room Pinterest Contest ends April 1, 2014
- Mon, 02/24/2014 - 10:48amIs the Strib Trolling the Bike vs. Car Fight?
- Fri, 02/21/2014 - 3:44pmReading the Highland Villager #101
- Wed, 02/05/2014 - 5:18pmSigns of the Times #85
- Tue, 02/04/2014 - 12:39pmReading the Highland Villager #100